- Investors can add money in equity MFs through NFOs, says S NarenA top fund manager believes in the current environment it is a good strategy for investors to deploy money into equity mutual funds through new fund offers (NFOs).
- Should I invest Rs 7,000 monthly in liquid mutual funds or FDs to build an emergency fund?An emergency corpus ensures that an individual has the requisite liquidity to meet emergency situations. Further, it also insulates the long-term investments from unplanned withdrawals to meet the financial exigencies.
- Where should I invest my monthly savings of Rs 80,000?Considering a young age and assuming that the risk profile will be aggressive and you can stay invested for at least 7-10 years. You may create a pure equity-oriented portfolio comprising of domestic and US equity mutual funds.
- How to get right equity-debt asset allocation to suit your investing needsOnce you have chosen such funds, you would, of course, start SIPs in them. As time goes by, you should obviously keep an eye on the overall asset allocation of your portfolio.
- How to deal with your PPF account on maturityYou can get the maturity proceeds transferred to your savings account by submitting an application to the bank or post office in the prescribed format with details of PPF and savings accounts.
- The most tax-efficient investment strategies for an Indian HNITo save taxes and plan investments, HNIs can create HUFs, form LLPs or family trusts.