- What is in store for DSP BlackRock Microcap Fund investors?Here are five things you should know if you have investments in DSP BlackRock Microcap Fund.
- View: Redeeming MFs is as important as investingSIPs through equity funds offer far higher returns than fixed-income options, enabling investors to meet these goals.
- Gem of a smallcap! Up 11,800% in 9 years; this stock still has a lot of steamThe stock is driven by robust fundamentals. Imagine you had bought this stock in 2008! An investment of Rs 10,000 could become over Rs 3 crore now.
- Stock pick of the week: Growing market share makes analysts bullish on Kansai Nerolac PaintsDespite the demonetisation woes, Kansai Nerolac Paints has seen impressive growth and has a 35% market share in the industrial paints segment.
- Do investors gain if a mutual fund stops new inflows? 4 expert viewsThe best performing small-cap fund, DSP BlackRock Micro Cap Fund, has stopped accepting fresh investments. Does stopping inflows benefit existing investors?
- Tata India Tax Savings Fund: Worthy buy if consistent outperformance continuesWith a 10-year return of 11.9%, the fund has outperformed both the category average (10.94%) and the benchmark return (7.24%).