- Should mutual fund investors look beyond balanced funds after DDT?Mutual fund investors have started moving away from balanced funds as they are spooked by the recent correction in the market
- Experts advise against rush to pick up mid & smallcapsEven after steep corrections in the market, the valuations are far from being cheap.
- 31% equity mutual fund schemes underperform their benchmarkMutual Funds offer the services of a professional fund manager to take care your investment. You also pay a fee for their service. But, do these managers actually beat the index their schemes are benchmarked against?
- What to look out for before selling your mutual fundsFinancial planners suggest not to look at the performance of a mutual fund scheme in isolation.
- How to create a corpus of Rs 1 crore?If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- Are mutual fund investors confused about their risk profile?We recently got a message from a reader on our ET Mutual Funds Facebook page: he said his risk profile will depend on our mutual fund recommendations.