- These small-sized mutual funds outshined their larger peers in last 5 yearsOut of the 40% schemes that managed to deliver double digit in the last five years, 23% were small-sized funds holding an AUM of up to Rs 500 crore.
- 'It is not wise to take tactical calls based on short-term performance'Many investors are wondering why their portfolios are stagnant for the last one year. Dilshad Billimoria, Founder, Dilzer Consultants tells what kind of questions her clients ask her and what advise she gives them.
- Kotak Emerging Equity Scheme: Fund reviewOne of the key aspects of the scheme is the quality of its portfolio, which includes companies that have high corporate governance standards, lean cost structure and better balance sheets than their peers in their respective sectors.
- How long can you keep your money in EPF account after leaving your job?Employees Provident Fund is backed by the government and offers a guaranteed rate of return. EPF account subscriber will continue to earn interest on his/her account balance till the age of 58 years even after leaving his/her employment.
- How to invest Rs 2 crore to earn monthly income of Rs 2 lakhTo earn an income of Rs 2 lakh per month or Rs 24 lakh per annum from the corpus of Rs 2 crore, you must return of 12 per cent. However, there is no fixed income instrument that can currently offer you such rate of return.
- Stock pick of the week: What has made Cipla a favourite of analystsDue to the recent price correction, the risk-reward ratio of Cipla has turned favourable. Despite the tough environment, the company is taking steps to increase its US business by introducing one limited product every quarter and that is also yielding results.