- Parag Parikh Long Term Equity Fund: Fund reviewClose to 65.5% of the scheme’s portfolio is invested in well-placed large-sized or bluechip companies in India.
- Trading options in commoditiesA call option allows you to buy an underlier at a fixed price on a future date and a put option allows you to sell an underlier at a fixed price in the future.
- I am a college student. What is the best way to invest my spare pocket money per month?You can invest and track your portfolio online, in a hassle-free manner. However, it does require studying the past performance of various funds and developing analytical capabilities and a sense for anticipating market movements.
- Credit crisis is not over yet, choose debt mutual funds carefullyIn the fifth bi-monthly monetary policy review meeting, the RBI had kept the repo rate unchanged, resulting in the yields spiking by 10-20 bps.
- What are the best investment avenues for a millennial to invest Rs 10,000 per month?If you have a fixed timeline and wish to go with a low-risk product, then invest Rs 10000 per month in a low duration debt fund or open a recurring deposit a/c. A low duration debt fund has no exit load and the money can be withdrawn whenever needed.
- If you lack discipline, you can buy Axis Retirement Savings FundThe fund offers flexible portfolios to investors with different risk profiles. It also comes with a lock-in period of of five years or until retirement age, whichever is earlier.