- Can you always make money by investing in a falling market?It is said that whenever the stock market starts plummeting the way it has from 17 Jan 2020, it brings an opportunity for those who have cash (investible surplus) with them to invest in a falling market. Is it true?
- Most mutual funds underperformed benchmarks during 2014-19 period: ReportEven before the COVID-19 worries-led market rout dented the value of mutual fund investments, there are chances that the fund was anyways underperforming from a long-term perspective.
- Revisiting complete financial planning amid COVID-19 Scares? Here are the instruments you need
- Perfect strategy to safeguard your investments during Coronavirus pandemicThe world outside is nothing like we have experienced before. As we continue with secluded lives from our homes and the coronavirus play havoc with world economies and global markets, many investors are feeling anxious.
- Is it time for you to play it safe and bet on large cap mutual funds?Actively-managed large cap schemes had lost out to their passively-managed counterparts in the last two years because the market rally was confined to a few select index stocks.
- How to withdraw from EPF if you need money due to coronavirusThe government has recently amended the EPF withdrawal rules which allow an EPF member to withdraw money in case of emergency due to COVID-19.