- Your investments in balanced mutual funds may be at riskBalanced schemes or equity-oriented hybrid schemes have gained a lot of popularity among mutual fund investors in the last two years. These schemes were typically recommended to first-time investors and very conservative equity investors.
- Happy Dhanteras! But is it really a good day to buy gold?Gold has perked up amid geopolitical tensions and expectations of higher demand from India.
- ICICI, Axis, HDFC Banks can now offer more small savings schemesICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank to accept deposits under schemes like the NSC, Kisan Vikash Patra and Monthly Income Scheme, among others.
- Fund review: Mirae Asset Emerging Bluechip FundIn the past three- and five-year periods, the scheme has given 25.7 per cent and 30.5 per cent returns.
- Want to invest a large sum in mutual funds? Use systematic transfer plan instead of SIPThough SIPs have become very popular method of investment, but those looking to invest a large sum at one go should use STPs method to minimise the risk.
- Smallcap, midcap or largecap? How do you know what to buy?In the 18 months ended September 1, smallcaps rose 64% compared with a 44% rise in largecaps.