- How is a stock excluded | included in the Nifty IndexThe stock should have traded at an average impact cost of 0.5% or less in the last six months for 90% of the observations to be included in the Nifty index.
- Hindustan Zinc a cash cow: What the massive dividend means to you, govt & AgarwalFor the govt, which has a residual stake in the company, the Rs 11,259 crore dividend would help it cut fiscal deficit as record date is set on March 30, 2017.
- Why it's the right time to invest in debt instrumentsWe have all the factors which make debt an attractive contrarian investment valuation, & a -ve sentiment. Besides, pvt sector capex is also low, says S Naren.
- How to choose your mutual fund advisor?Ensure that your MF advisor should have good knowledge of different asset classes such as equity , fixed income and gold.
- Balanced mutual funds with monthly dividend draw big moneyOver the past year, these balanced funds have been giving a monthly dividend, which translates into a yield of 8-12% for investors.
- Mutual fund investments via digital wallet may bring new challengesAllowing digital wallets for investing in mutual funds has its share of uncertainties that the regulators as well as investors should be mindful of.