- What should debt mutual fund investors do in 2021Accepting the situation, planning and timely execution has proved to be one of the most effective ways in saving economies and the market.
- Are index funds, ETFs really better than active mutual funds?Over the past few years, globally and in India, there has been a significant shift from actively managed funds to passive funds i.e. Index funds or ETFs.
- Are PFC retail bonds an attractive alternative to bank fixed deposits?This is billed as an alternative to bank fixed deposits that offer record low rates now. While investors can subscribe in four maturity categories, they can exit before scheduled maturities in the liquid secondary market.
- Start your financial journey in 2021Do your financial goals play a greater role than the age you start your investments? Can corporate professionals, salaried or self-employed individuals identify positive signs to know if they have missed the bus?
- ‘Mutual funds that topped the charts in 2020 might not do great in 2021’We all want our picks to be the winners. We also want to play it safe. So, what do we do? We end up trying to find the past winners and want to hug them.
- Why large-cap funds are facing redemption pressure amid a bull runThe redemption pressure on large-cap funds has increased over the past two months even as the benchmark equity indices are scaling new heights.