- Can I add Invesco India Contra Fund to my mutual fund portfolio?If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- Are investors losing faith in mutual funds?Mutual funds sahi hai? This is one of the jokes doing the rounds after the latest Amfi data showed that investors are selling their mutual fund investments in a big way.
- Are MNC funds a safe bet in the current scenario?MNC Funds or mutual fund schemes that invest mostly in multinational companies are gaining currency these days. MNCs are always bankable, especially in the current bleak economic scenario due to the pandemic.
- Worried about your mutual funds? Here is what you should doMany mutual fund investors are not happy with the performance of their schemes. Some of them can’t figure out why the scheme is still not offering positive returns even though the markets seem to have recovered substantially from the lows in March.
- Relaxation in EPF deposit rules for employers did not lead to interest loss: Here's whyDue to on-going coronavirus pandemic, EPFO provided relief to the employers by providing relaxation in making the statutory deposit for March 2020. However, this decision would not lead to interest loss for members of the EPF scheme. Here's why.
- Atal Pension Yojana: Now you can change pension amount anytime during the yearThis scheme is open to all citizens of India for joining who are in the age group of 18-40 years, through the bank-branches or post offices where they have their savings bank accounts.