- My mutual funds are not giving profits; should I sell them?If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- Is it possible to make Rs 1 crore in 10 years by investing in mutual funds?If you have any mutual fund queries, message on ET Mutual Funds on Facebook. We will get it answered by our panel of experts.
- Investing in 3-5 years duration funds is an all-weather strategy: R Sivakumar of Axis Mutual FundWhile RBI does have space to cut rates, we will have to wait and watch the economic situation.
- Is it time to stop investing in equity mutual fund schemes?It is difficult to predict the market but many pundits feel it clearly needs some firm signal from the government – be it in the form of fiscal stimulus or policy inputs.
- Is India ready for quant-based fund management?The approach to portfolio construction is contrarian to what is generally followed in the country.
- SIPs in equity mutual funds are giving negative returns. What should you do?Financial planners point out that equities are a volatile asset class and keep moving up and down.